SCI Projects is looking for a young enthusiastic and dedicated individual to join their team of Project Managers
Duties and Roles:
- Processing Monthly Management Reports and Invoicing. General Office/Admin Duties. Document Control
- Work with Senior Project Engineers/Project Managers and Program Planners on the preliminary and detailed scoping, initial costing, and planning for the project. Assist with Formatting Tenders and Project Execution
- Assist the project manager in preparing the PMP and associated project documentation including safety plans, environmental plans, IWP, ITP and quality plans etc.
- Analyze drawings and associated design and project documentation for technical accuracy and suitability.
- Coordinate project teams to ensure assessment of safety in design and constructability reviews
- Risk management, project scope planning, safety, environment and quality planning, design management and procurement.
- The successful candidate would ideally be immediately available or available at short notice, with a degree or relevant tertiary qualification in Engineering.
- Tertiary qualification in Civil/Structural Engineering and/or Construction Project Management
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the successful delivery of fit out projects from – concept to handover
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- In-depth understanding of design and construction processes
- Strong project financial reporting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of Contract administration
- Strong ability and knowledge of Microsoft project
- Substantial experience in project management/delivery and engineering works in a rail environment
- Demonstrated experience in project support, such as developing estimates, preparing schedules, managing budgets and cost, planning resources, project controls and status reporting and managing quality.
- Experience in the successful implementation of relevant standards such as Australian Engineering and Technical standards.
- Demonstrated success in managing risk and safety performance in compliance with safety legislation, rules and procedures.
- This position presents the opportunity to enter a highly pivotal role with an industry leading organization. Through contributing to projects from inception to completion, you’ll enjoy an unrivalled level of ownership and autonomy, granting an incredible level of job satisfaction in each working day. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a major metropolitan networking organisation, which includes a competitive remuneration package.
To apply or for a confidential discussion about this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org